The WES3 system Base Station is the real brains behind the whole system. From this, you can access extensive reports and functionality, including interaction with the optional WES REACT cloud-based software.
The Base Station has the long battery life of the other elements of the WES system, aligned with wireless mobility and durability.
- Includes programming functions, so you can edit site name and SMS numbers directly from your Base Station.
- Real time System Log records activations and warnings, so you can monitor activity and history across your whole WES system.
- GSM version available, enabling up to 6 users to receive configurable SMS notifications of alarm, tamper or system faults.
- Links with WES REACT for added functionality.
- Access code protection of all system settings and alarm reset for maximum accountability
- Unit numbering, enabling easy identification of activated units directly from the base station
- Recent events logged in memory for Health and Safety audit procedures
- 3-year Battery life (under normal usage conditions), reducing lifetime costs and need for constant replacement.